Camphor (Kapur) is being used in India for a long period of time. You must have seen Camphor being used for worshiping the God. But that’s not the only way Camphor is useful for us. Since ancient times, people have been using Camphor for the beauty treatments. This is said that burning camphor heals the human body and mind and that is the scientific reason for burning camphor during Puja.
Due to the meditative properties of camphor, it is used in many of the ayurvedic medicines. You can see, in many of the Ayurvedic medicine, camphor is the common component. There are numerous benefits of camphor for sin and hair. You would be amazed to see how this little thing can do magic on your hair and skin. Here are some of the best benefits of camphor for hair and skin. Below are the best ways to use camphor for beauty benefits. So, let’s have a look at the miraculous uses of camphor.
Top Best Benefits Of Camphor For Hair And Skin
1. Camphor For Itchy Skin
Are you suffering from the itching body? Couldn’t help this irritating situation? then don’t worry pal, camphor is here for you. Camphor is quite useful to treat the itchy skin. Whenever your skin is itching then applying the camphor or camphor essential oil will help you to get rid of itchy skin. When you apply camphor on your skin, the pores of the skin absorb it giving you a cooling effect. This will provide you a great relief.
How to use Camphor For Itchy Skin
Well, using camphor for treating the itchy is quite easy. You don’t require many products, SImply get a full spoon of crushed camphor and mix it with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Now apply this mixture only your skin 1-2 times a day until you get rid of the itchy skin.
2. Treat Dandruff With Camphor
Dandruff is the most common problem we all suffer frequently. There are many people who couldn’t get rid of dandruff that easily and suffer the side effects of it like itchy scalp, hair fall, weak roots and worst of them all embarrassing dry flakes on your clothes. But not anymore. You can get rid of dandruff quite easily without using those expensive anti-dandruff shampoos. All you need to use is Camphor.
How To Use Camphor To Say Good Bye To Dandruff
The only product you need to treat dandruff is Camphor oil. You can get this from any drug store. APply camphor oil on your scalp daily or in alternative days. You will start seeing the results within a very short time.
3. Fight Hair loss And Balding With Camphor
Hair can change your overall personality. Long and healthy hair brings a beautiful and attractive charm to you. But nowadays, people are suffering from premature baldness and hair loss due to several reasons. And no doubt that baldness and hair fall can bring your confidence down and affect your overall appearance. But if treated carefully and in the right direction, you can easily terminate hair loss and treat balding. And again none other than Camphor can help you to get rid of baling and hair fall.
How To Use Camphor To Fight Hair Loss And Balding
- Take an equal amount of coconut oil and camphor oil.
- Mix well.
- Now apply this mixture to your hair. especially the roots and massage well.
- Now let the oil on your hair for about half an hour.
- Simply wash your hair as usual so that all the oil is removed properly.
- Do this regularly 3-times a day to promote hair growth and outstanding results.
4. Get Rid Of Acne
Acne is the most common problem we people face. these irritating pimples can be very harmful to your face and skin as they tend to leave the marks when they are gone. And some people suffer severe acne problem. Things become worse when nothing helps to cure your acne and they keep growing making you feeling tensed and depressed. But as there is the solution to every problem, Camphor works like magic in this situation. You can get rid of acne using camphor and also there mars without undergoing those expensive acne treatments. Here is how you can use camphor to treat acne.
How To Use Camphor To Get Rid Of Acne
- First, take camphor essential oil and tea tree oil and mix them well. Now take a cotton ball, dip it in the oil and apply onto the affected area. Let it stay overnight and in the morning wash your face using mild face wash.
- The second way to use camphor for treating acne is to rub the camphor lotion on the problem area and wash it in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Also, if you want to remove the acne spots then you can use spirit camphor and dab it on the affected areas so that it dries quickly.
5. Treat Burns And Wound
Not only for the acne and hair loss, Camphor is very beneficial in treating burns and wounds. It can help you to treat the minor burns. When you apply camphor oil on your burns or wound, it provides you a cooling sensation as it stimulates the nerve endings. The regular application of camphor oil on wounds and burns will not only give you relief from and pain and provides you the cooling effect but it will also help in lightening the scars.
How To Use Camphor For Burns And Wounds
- SImply mix a cube of camphor in a tablespoon of coconut oil and mix them well.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area until you start seeing the results.
- You can also add water to camphor to dilute it and apply on the skin daily for the even faster results.
6. Camphor For Toenail Fungus
You must have heard that applying cough and cold chest rub on toenails can treat the toenail fungus. Yup, that’s totally true as the chest rub contains camphor in it and the antibiotic property of camphor treat the fungus quickly.
7. Make Hair Soft And Manageable
Again, Camphor contains lots of properties beneficial for your hair. The pollution and the harsh environment damage your hair an make them rough, frizzy and lifeless. Also, it becomes quite difficult to manage those hair. Also, applying those chemical loaded shampoos damage them more. So, in such situations, you can get the benefit of camphor. It helps you to make your hair soft, frizz-free and manageable.
How To Use Camphor For Soft And Manageable Hair
- You need olive oil and camphor oil in equal amount and mix them.
- Apply the mixture to your hair regularly and keep it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair with mind shampoo. (Herbal shampoo would be even better)
So, these were some of the best ways to use camphor oil for skin an hair, Hope you liked our article. Also, share your experience if you use any of the above methods. Stay tuned for more natural beauty tips. Till then ye, stay beautiful 🙂
- how to use camphor on face
- camphor and coconut oil for hair growth
- camphor for skin fairness
- how to make camphor oil for hair
- camphor for dandruff
- camphor for skin fairness in Hindi
- camphor for dark circles
- side effects of camphor on hair