Blackheads are ugly, they make us look unattractive. They are annoying and they keep coming. You can go for medical treatments and creams but they are expensive and risky. How do you get rid of blackheads naturally? and if I ask for more, how to get rid of blackheads naturally and permanently? Well, I am glad you asked because we have some killer home remedies to get rid of blackheads and to help you achieve a flawless skin.
You get blackheads when the sebum produced by your sebaceous glands clog the hair follicle. They are easy to treat. The market is full of creams and treatments for blackheads but you do not really need to go through all that pain to remove blackheads. Blackheads from face and nose can be easily removed by inexpensive home remedies.
Must visit: 25+ Killer Beauty Tips for Oily Skin
How to Get rid of Blackheads from Face and Nose Home Remedies
1. Baking Soda and Lemon home remedy for blackhead
Baking soda is a natural exfoliator. It is antiseptic and antibacterial. A good fit to remove blackheads from your nose and face.
How to use baking soda and lemon to get rid of blackheads
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda in a bowl
- Add some lemon juice to make thick paste
- Apply the mixture on your nose and another blackhead area
- Wash off with cold water
Use this home remedy to get rid of blackheads 2-3 times a week. Do not use it more than that. Overuse of any home remedy can irritate the skin. So, use as described.
2. Clay mask to get rid of blackheads naturally
Clay mask works wonders on skin. Especially if you have oily skin it helps in removing all the excess oil and dirt. It clears our skin pores and helps in getting rid of blackheads naturally.
How to use clay mask to get rid of blackheads naturally
- Take 1 tbsp of bentonite clay or fuller earth
- Add some rose water and lemon to make a thick paste
- You can also add honey to it
- Apply the mixture to your blackhead areas
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water and moisturize
It is a very effective blackhead removal mask. Use it twice in a week for best results.
3. Oatmeal and Yogurt to remove blackheads overnight
Oatmeal is very effective in removing dead cells and excess oils from our skin. It is soothing and helpful in removing blackheads. Oatmeal also helps in enhancing the complexion. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps in cleansing. A mixture of these two can help in removing blackheads from nose and skin.
How to use oatmeal and yogurt to get rid of blackheads naturally
- Take 1-2 tbsp of oatmeal
- Add unflavored yogurt to it and make a paste
- Add some lemon drops to it
- Apply the mixture to your nose and other affected areas using your finger or Q-tip
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse away with lukewarm water.
Use this natural blackhead removal treatment twice a week.
4. Egg white mask blackhead removal treatment
Egg white mask is effecting in pulling out those ugly blackheads from your skin. Eggs contain proteins that can kill pimple-causing bacteria. It is a two layer egg white treatment to get rid of blackheads.
How to use egg white to get rid of blackheads
- Take one egg and extract the egg white from yolk
- Beat it until it becomes foamy
- Apply the paste all over your face using a brush concentrating on blackhead areas
- Let it sit for some time to let it dry
- Once the first layer is dry now apply the second layer of egg white over your face
- Repeat it 3-4 times, After all of it has dried wash your face with lukewarm water
This egg white mask will not only help remove the blackheads but will also smoothen your face.
5. Cinnamon and Honey mask to get rid of blackheads fast
Cinnamon is an aromatic spice and it can be used to make a face mask to remove blackheads.
How to use cinnamon and honey to get rid of blackheads
- Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Add 2 tbsp of honey to it
- Make the paste and apply the mixture to your nose and face
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water
6. Boric Powder solution to get rid of blackheads overnight
A highly diluted boric powder solution can be used to get rid of blackheads.
Take 1/2 tbsp of boric acid powder and mix it with 2 cups of hot water. Dip a cotton cloth in this solution and dab it on your face.
Leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash off.
Use this treatment once a week. Be highly careful. Keep boric acid away from children.
7. Steam to open pores and remove blackheads
You understand that you get blackheads because your pores are clogged with oil and dead cells so opening those pores is going to help in removing blackheads and preventing future blackheads.
Take steam on your face at least 2 times a week. This shall help in opening the pores and cleaning them out deeply. This routine will help you in long run. You will not only be able to prevent blackheads but also acne, pimples, and other skin problems.
8. Epsom salt to get rid of blackheads naturally
Epsom salt is a natural exfoliator to cleanse our skin and helps in removing excess oils, dirt and dead cells. Epsom salt mixed with little Iodine can help in getting rid of blackheads easily.
How to use Epsom salt to get rid of blackheads on nose and face
- Take 1 tbsp of Epsom salt
- Add some hot water and a few drops of Iodine
- Stir the mixture to dissolve the salt completely
- Now, dab this solution on your face
9. Turmeric to remove blackheads on nose and face
Turmeric is antibacterial in nature it cleanses the skin and enhances the skin tone. Turmeric and mint paste can be used for removing blackheads.
How to use turmeric to get rid of blackheads overnight
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric
- Add some mint juice to it
- Make the paste and apply it to the blackheads regions.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water
You can use this home remedy to get rid of blackheads twice a week.
10. Fenugreek paste to get rid of blackheads
Fenugreek shows promising results in removing blackheads. It has antibacterial properties and cleanses our skin. Fenugreek mask is an easy solution to get rid of blackheads at home.
How to use fenugreek paste to get rid of blackheads from nose
- Take some fenugreek leaves
- Blend the leaves with some water to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your nose and other blacked affected regions
- Let it sit there for about 15 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water.
Use fenugreek mask to remove blackheads 3 times a week.
All of these home remedies to get rid of blackheads can be used by both men and women. People tend to overwash their face to prevent blackheads but overwashing will make the condition worse. You should wash your face 2 times a day to keep it clean.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know through comments.
Incoming search terms :