Moles are black, brown little marks on our skin that many people find very unattractive. Most of the times they possess no health concern or disease. Moles are formed due to collection of melanocytes. Possible reasons are sun exposure, genetics, hormonal changes, etc.
Moles vary in color, shape and sizes. If a mole is changing its shape, size or color then you should better consult a doctor. Such a mole can be cancerous.
Must visit : 25+ Rapid Weight Loss Foods You Should Eat
If you are concerned with your skin moles and want to remove them then there are many effective home remedies you can use to get rid of that mole. Home remedies to get rid of skin molesare effective because even if you go for a laser treatment or surgical removal of your mole then it might leave a scar behind but natural treatment will just clear out the mole from your skin.
So, going with that we have listed most powerful home remedies to get of moles at home. If you have sensitive skin then consult your doctor before using any of these home remedies.
How to Get Rid of Skin Moles Fast with Home Remedies
1. Garlic to get rid of moles
This is the most effective home remedy to get rid of moles. Garlic is most powerful in removing moles. Garlic has natural enzymes that can break down moles and it lightens the skin.
How to use Garlic to get rid of moles
- Take a fresh garlic clove
- Squeeze out some of its juice
- Take a Q-tip and apply the juice on the moles
- Secure the area using medical tapes or bandages
Leave it on for at least 4 hours. Use this home remedy for moles daily for about a week and your mole will disappear. Please note that garlic is very strong and it can irritate the surrounding skin. To protect the surrounding skin, rub some petroleum jelly on the surrounding skin and then apply garlic on the moles.
2. Apple cider vinegar to remove moles from skin
Apple cider vinegar is also helpful in removing moles. Since it has acidic content, it can scrap away the mole easily. It might make the mole worse in the beginning but after a few regular applications it will remove the mole without leaving any scar.
How to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of skin mole
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in apple cider vinegar
- Carefully dab the liquid on the moles
- Secure it with medical tapes
- Leave it overnight
- Wash away with cold water in the morning
Use this home remedy to get rid of skin moles for about 10 days regularly.
3. Iodine to get rid of skin moles naturally
Iodine is a good alternative to garlic. If you are allergic to garlic or its smell or you find garlic too strong for your skin then you can use Iodine to get rid of moles.
How to use Iodine to get rid of skin moles
- Clean the surface
- Take a 5% Iodine solution
- Take a q-tip and dip it into the Iodine solution
- Cover it with tapes overnight
- Wash away in the morning
Use Iodine solution home remedy to get rid of skin moles 2 times daily and you will see impressive results within one week.
4. Castor oil to get rid of moles
Castor oil is very effective in removing skin tags, moles, warts or patches. This home treatment generally takes more time than other home remedies but it works and does not leave behind any scar.
How to use castor oil to get rid of mole
- Take a few drops of castor oil
- Add a pinch of baking soda and ground aspirin
- Mix well and rub the mixture on your moles
- Let it dry on its own
- Wash away with cold water
Use this home remedy to get rid of moles two times daily for about a month and your mole will disappear.
Most Effective Facepacks for Oily Skin And Pimples
5. Onion juice to remove moles from skin
Onion juice is acidic in nature. It is high in sulfur and it is very effective in removing moles from skin. The application is very simple. Take some onion juice and dab it over your moles.
Wash off after 30 minutes with tap water. Do this regularly for about 2-3 times a day untill you get rid of the mole.
6. Aloe Vera to get rid of moles
Aloe vera is a magic herb. It is used in many beauty treatments for skin and hair. Aloe vera can be used to get rid of skin moles. Unlike the previous ingredients aloe vera is not acidic so if you have problem with using acidic things then this is your best alternative. This process is slow and takes time but works definitely.
How to use aloe vera to get rid of skin moles
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf
- Take out the gel part and rub it over your moles
- Leave the gel on your moles for about 3-4 hours and then wash away
- Do this many times a day to get rid of moles
How to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast – Killer Tips
7. Banana peels to remove moles
We know the benefits of banana but we throw away its peels. A lot of people are unaware of the fact that banana peels are also nutritious. It also contains enzymes to break down the moles. So, every time you eat a banana you can use its peels on your moles to get rid of moles.
How to use banana peels to get rid of moles
- Take a banana peel and scratch its inside part
- Rub it directly over the moles
- Once you have applied the scrapings over moles
- Now secure them with bandages or medical tapes.
Use this home remedy to get rid of moles daily untill your mole disappears.
8. Tea Tree oil to treat moles from skin
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can treat wounds and infections. It is used in many beauty remedies. Tea tree oil can be used to treat moles.
How to use tea tree oil to get rid of moles
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in tea tree oil
- Now dab the oil on the moles
- Leave it on for few hours
- Wash away with tap water
If tea tree oil causes irritation on your skin then add some water to it and then apply on moles. Apply 2-3 times a day to get rid of moles fast.
9. Dandelion roots to get rid of skin moles
It is an ancient remedy to treat moles. If dandelion roots are available nearby you then you can use this home remedy to get rid of moles.
How to use dandelion roots to get rid of skin moles
- Take a dandelion root and wash it thoroughly
- Cut one end of it using a sharp knife
- Now squeeze it untill you see a white milky fluid coming out of it
- Dab that fluid on your moles
- Repeat this process 3 times a day for fast removal of mole
10. Pineapple juice to remove moles from skin
Pineapple juice is capable of breaking down layers of mole. It has got some natural enzymes that are beneficial for this purpose.
How to use pineapple juice to get rid of moles
- Take some pineapple juice
- Add some amount of sea salt to make this home remedy more effective on moles
- Mix well and dab the mixture on your moles
- Seal with bandages and leave overnight
- Wash away in the morning
Hope these home remedies to get of moles will help you. They can be used by both men and women. If you have sensitive skin or your mole is not responding to any of these home remedies then please visit your doctor.
Let us know your experience, queries or questions through comments box.
Incoming search terms :