There are a lot of reasons for which one might get dark circles under eyes. These dark circles make you look tired, depressed, sick and old. The main reason behind dark circles is the unhealthy lifestyle, lack of sleep, stress, smoking, drinking, dehydration, and lack of proper nutrition. However, dark circles are not a serious skin problem. So, you do not need to visit a doctor. You may visit a doctor or dermatologist in order to remove those dark circles or you may try some quick home remedies that are totally harmless and effective.
Here we always discuss natural ways to treat any kind of skin problem than to using medicines as medicines are going to leave some side effects in your body. After all, they are chemicals. They may serve the purpose but they are going to store in your body and leave some side effects. There are a number of natural methods you can try to get rid of dark circles. These tips are natural but very effective in getting rid of dark circles fast at home.
Must visit: How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes Fast Naturally: Killer Tips
We have found some very powerful ways to get rid of dark circles very fast. In many cases, the dark circles can disappear completely but in some cases, they can be reduced to a major extent.
How to get rid of dark circles fast and forever
1. The Cucumber therapy to remove dark circles
Cucumber is a very effective product for eyes. You can apply cucumber over eyes to get rid of dark circles or consume them and get all its benefits. It is helpful in both the ways.
How to use cucumber to treat dark circles
- Cut the cucumber into round slices and put them over your eyes.
- The slices should cover the dark circles as well.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the cucumber slices and wash off with cold water.
- Take a cucumber and peel it off
- Grind the cucumber to make a paste
- Now pour the paste into an ice tray and refrigerate to make cubes like ice cubes
- Now, whenever you have time take one of the cucumber cubes and gently massage with it over eyes
- Leave the paste on for about 15-20 minutes and wash off.
- Do it regularly.
Method 2 is a very effective method to remove dark circles under eyes. However, you can use method 1 when you do not have the cucumber cubes handy.
2. Raw Potato
Raw potato is used in many beauty therapies. It is a skin lightening agent. It can be very helpful in removing dark circles under your eyes. There are two ways you can use a raw potato to remove dark circles.
- Cut a raw potato into round slices. Take two of the slices
- Put the slices over both of your eyes covering the dark circles for about 20 minutes.
- Take the slices off and wash with tap water.
- Crush the potato and take out its juice.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and soak it.
- Put it on your eyes and dark circles for some time then remove
- Do this for 20 minutes for both the eyes.
- Wash off.
potato slices are helpful in removing dark circles under eyes. This is a very effective method for removing dark circles fast and naturally.
Also visit: How to Do Perfect Eye Makeup Like Celebs at Home [Video]
3. Massage using almond oil to remove dark circles
Almond oil is an effective product for getting rid of dark circles under the eyes. It is good for the delicate skin under eyes. You can use this method regularly.
How to use almond oil to get rid of dark circles
- Take a little almond oil and massage gently under the eyes with it.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next morning wash it off with cold water.
- Do this daily.
almond oil can reduce dark circles and provide nutrition to eyes
Related article: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days Naturally: Killer Tips
4. Tomato + Lemon Juice for removing dark circles fast
Lemon has bleaching properties and tomato is rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and beta-carotin. Both of them are very effective and you can use them to get rid of dark circles.
How to use tomato+lemon to get rid of dark circles
- Take one tbsp of tomato juice and mix it with one tbsp of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture to the dark circles
- Keep it there for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with water.
- Do it daily for one week and you will see effective results.
5. Apple juice for removing dark circles
Apple contains tannic acid which is very effective in lighting the skin. It has Vitamin B and C which will provide the much-needed nourishment to your eye.
- How to use Apple juice to get rid of dark circles fast
- Cut an apple into small pieces or slices.
- Place the apple slices under your eyes.
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water.
All of these methods are very helpful in getting rid of dark circles naturally if used regularly. You can also use a good under eye cream, it will help. Along with using these natural tips for getting rid of dark circles, it is also advised to adopt a healthier diet. Proper nutrition and sleep are very important. Adopt some healthy habits like the morning walk, exercise, Yoga to reduce stress. It will also help in getting a better sleep which will reflect in your skin and eyes. These things will not only help in getting rid of dark circles but will also make you happier and more productive at your work.
If you want to add something to the article or suggest something then please let us know in comments.
Incoming search terms :
how to get rid of dark circles naturally overnight
how to get rid of dark circles naturally forever
how to get rid of dark circles naturally in a week
get rid dark circles under eyes naturally
how to get rid of dark circles naturally at home
how to naturally get rid of dark circles fast
how to naturally get rid of dark circles under your eyes
how to naturally get rid of dark circles and bags under the eye