Hair fall is very very demotivating. That receding hairline makes us look more aged and less attractive. Hair fall problems are experienced by both men and women. Women can still hide their hair fall problems by opting for various hairstyles but men do not get that option. We all experience some amount of hair fall daily but it is said that if your average hair fall count is more than 100 hairs per day then you should find some way to reduce it.
There are a lot of hair fall treatments available in the market making tall claims about their treatments but we are aware of the truth. Do not worry friends. You can grow back your hair volume with all natural and home made treatments. These home remedies to treat hair fall are not only inexpensive but are very safe. They possess no side effects and are completely painless. You only need to show some dedication towards these natural home-made treatments and you will be rewarded with beautiful, shiny and strong hair on your crown.
Must visit : 8 Fastest ways to grow long hair naturally
Top Reasons for Hair fall
There are a number of reasons for hair fall. The main reasons for hairfall are stated here and if you are experiencing hair fall then you will find some of these reasons familiar.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid disorder
- Lack of proper hair care
- Pollution and sun damage
- Pregnancy and child-birth
- Illness or genetics
- Stress and depression
We are here to help to grow your hair back. We have collected the most powerful natural tips to stop hair fall. Friends, please keep it in mind that none of these hair fall treatments would show results overnight. You need to be patient and use hair fall treatment regularly for some time to see expected results.
How to Stop Hair Fall and Grow New Hair Naturally at home
1. Massage with Hot Essential Oils to Prevent Hair Loss
Massaging is the most important step in preventing hair fall. When you massage, your scalp gets the essential nutrients and the blood circulation improves that promotes hair growth.
So, massage your scalp at least twice a week to provide vital nutrients to your hair directly. There are various oils you can use to massage your scalp. Massage your scalp with olive oil to stop hair fall. Olive oil is rich in vital nutrients and it is known to promote hair growth. Other effective oils to massage your scalp with are tea tree oil, castor oil, almond oil and coconut oil.
Whenever you are going to massage your hair with any oil, heat the oil for some time to make it hot as long you can bear the temperature. Massaging your scalp with hot oil helps the nourishment to reach deep inside the roots which is most effective in preventing hair loss. Remember strong roots, strong hair.
2. Egg Mask to prevent hair loss
Eggs are rich in proteins. We all know that and hair strands are made up of proteins called Keratin. So, in order to promote hair growth and to stop hair loss, provide your hair with some protein.
How to use Eggs to stop hair loss naturally
- Take 2 eggs and extract their egg whites in a bowl
- Beat them untill they turn foamy
- Mix one tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture for about 5-7 minutes
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes
This is a ver effective hair mask to stop hair fall for both men and women. Apply it once in a week and you will see reduced hair loss in 3 weeks.
3. Fenugreek to prevent hair loss
Fenugreek seeds are very effective for hair. Fenugreek mask will not only help in stopping hair loss but will also help in growing new strong hair. It is rich in essential minerals and has proven a very effective method over years for preventing hair fall. It can be used by both men and women to stop hair fall.
How to use fenugreek seeds to stop hair fall and grow new hair
- Take 2-3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Add some water and grind the mixture in a grinder.
- Make a thick paste
- Take a brush and apply the mask on your scalp
- Keep the mask on your scalp for about 20 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
Fenugreek seeds hair mask will also add a natural shine to your hair. Use this mask once a week.
4. Indian Gooseberry to prevent hairfall and promote hair growth
Indian Gooseberry or Amla is found in India and various countries of area. It is most effective in reducing hair fall. Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, magnesium, calcium and fiber. It is a great food to give your hair all that it needs for thicker and stronger hair. It has several other health benefits too.
You can make its mask and apply it to your hair scalp or consume it and get the benefits internally. It works wonders in both the ways.
How to use Indian Gooseberry to stop hair fall and grow new hair
- Take 2 tbsp of dry Amla(Indian Gooseberry) powder
- Mix it with some coconut oil to make a paste
- Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp
- Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
You can apply this mask regularly once or twice a week to get maximum benefit. Use it for a few weeks and you will see reduction in hair fall.
5. Onion Juice to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth
Onion is rich in essential minerals like Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Folate and dietary fibers along with Vitamin B6. All of these nutrients help in making your hair stonger and stop hair loss. They promote hair growth so, once a week application of onion juice on your scalp would give your relief from hair loss.
How to use onion juice to prevent hair loss naturally at home
- Take one medium sized onion
- Grind it and make a paste
- Massage your scalp with it
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
6. Garlic and Ginger to promote hair growth
Garlic and ginger are also rich in minerals like Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Folate and dietary fibers. Their juice is works wonders on our scalp.
How to use garlic and ginger to promote hair growth and stop hairfall naturally
- Take a clove of garlic or some amount of garlic, you can take any one of them
- Grind them and make a paste
- Take out the juice and apply it over your scalp
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off
Ginger juice is helpful in treating the receding hair line. Apply little ginger juice on your natural hairline daily and you will see new hair growing at that place. It can also be used to grow hair at some particular spot where you want hair.
7. Licorice Juice to stop hair fall
Licorice roots help in preventing hair fall. If it is available at your location then use it as your anti-haifall treatment.
How to use Licorice juice to prevent hair loss immediately
- Take 1 tbsp of ground Licorice root
- mix it with 1 cup of milk and little saffron
- Apply the mixture on your bald spots at night
- Leave the mixture on your scalp overnight
- Wash away in the morning
Use this home remedy to get rid of hairfall problem once a week.
8. Aloe Vera and Neem – Anti hair fall treatment
Another very effective treatment in preventing hair fall.
How to use Aloe Vera and Neem to as a hair fall control treatment
- Take some aloe vera gel in a bowl and mix neem powder to it.
- Make a thick paste and apply it over your scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with a shampoo.
9. Minoxidil (Rogaine) Topical medication to stop hair fall instantly
Minoxidil (Rogaine) is a topical medication used by many women to reduce hair fall. It is approved by FDA for female pattern loss. It’s a daily use foam solution that actually works in reducing hair loss. It has worked for about 81% of the women.
It is not a natural hair loss treatment but since the success rate is very high, you can go for it.
10. Healthy habits to stop hair fall and grow new hair
If you really want to stop hair fall and grow new hair on your scalp then you need to make some healthy changes to your lifestyle.
- Do not comb wet hair. It results into more hair fall. Don’t rub your hair vigorously with towel either.
- Clean your combs, pillow covers, braids, hairbands regularly.
- Use wide tooth comb to detangle your hair otherwise they will break more.
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on your scalp.
- Regular massage is important
- Wash your hair once in every 3 days to get rid of dirt and pollution.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables. Cut down on processed food.
- Manage your stress. Stress is the root cause of hair fall for most of the people.
- Do not use hair styling products that use heat like hair dryer, straightener or curler.
- Do not make tight pony tails or pigtails.
All of these natural home remedies are powerful solutions to hair loss problem. I hope this article on How to stop hair fall and grow new hair would help you.
If you have any query please use the comments box.
Incoming search terms :