Saggy skin shows ageing. The saggy skin on face, especially around the eyes or on the neck makes us look less attractive. We all want to stay young always but it is not possible. Our skin will start showing our age sooner or later than others.
There are ways we can tighten our muscles and thus tighten our skin. It will not only make us look younger but more beautiful too. The market is flooded with all types of massage treatments and medical therapies claiming to tighten facial and neck skin but do they really work? They might work but they might also have some side effects. If you are in your mid 20s then you can start using some skin tightening natural home remedies now to tighten your skin and your skin will still look young in your 30s. Natural home remedies to tighten facial skin comes with zero side effects and all the ingredients required are inexpensive and easily available at home.
Must visit: How to lose 10 pounds of weight within 7 days
If you want to know how to tighten your facial skin at home naturally then you have landed at the right place. We are going to reveal some really powerful skin tightening natural home remedies without any side effects. You only need to show some dedication to your skin and use these home remedies regularly for long-term effects.
How To Tighten Your Facial Skin At Home Naturally Fast
1. Egg white to tighten facial skin
Egg white is rich in protein and protein is a body building food. It will help boost the generation of new cells and skin collagen. An egg white mask once or twice a week will help you in tightening of your facial skin and neck skin.
How to use Egg white to get tighter facial skin fast
- Extract egg white from an egg
- beat it until it becomes foamy
- Mix it with 1 tbsp of unflavored yogurt
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Leave it on for 25 minutes
- Wash off with warm water.
It is a very effective face mask to tighten facial and neck skin that is why it is at the top of this list. Use this skin tightening mask regularly and you will notice effects in a few weeks.
2. Eat Raw Fruits and Vegetables to get tighter facial skin
Raw uncooked and unprocessed fruits and vegetables are the ultimate source of all the nutrients. You can get the most from them in their purest form.
There are many ways to consume raw fruits and vegetables. You can either eat them directly or you can make their juice and them consume them. Try to include more green leafy vegetables like cabbage, spinach, kale.
You have to agree that no matter how many masks or therapies on skin tightening you take but what you put inside your system is going to give the best results over time. So, try to eat as many raw fruits and veggies as you can.
3. Facial Exercises to tighten facial skin
Exercises tighten our muscles and make them strong. There are a number of effective facial exercises which if done regularly would tighten your facial and neck muscles providing you a wrinkle-free skin.
To know which facial exercises can help in tightening of facial skin please watch this small video.
Facial exercises to tighten facial muscles – Anti ageing exercises
4. Sun protection to get tighter facial skin
Sun is the major reason behind skin damage and early wrinkles or saggy skin. Sun rays carry harmful ultraviolet rays which damage our skin, breaks skin collagen and makes us look old. We need to protect our skin from the sun.
Try to avoid going out in sun but if you have to apply a good sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher. Yes, you need to apply sunscreen in winter too and indoors too. That means you should wear sunscreen daily even if you are not going out under the sun. However, you can use a lower SPF value sunscreen for home.
If you protect your skin from sun damage then your skin will age very slowly and its capability to produce collagen would keep it healthy and tight.
5. Use a good night cream to tighten facial skin
You should start using a night cream in your mid 20s. Night creams are very helpful in reversing the ageing effects on your skin. A good night cream not only protects your skin but also works throughout whole night to repair any damage and in boosting the cell regeneration process of the skin.
Night creams are mostly costlier than day creams but they are worth the money. They provide our skin all the nutrients it needs and also helps in skin tightening. So, if you are in your mid 20s then start using a good night cream and if you are in your thirties then start using it from tonight. A night cream is really important friends.
How to get thicker and stronger hair in a few weeks naturally
6. Drink more water tighter facial skin
We keep saying drink more water, increase your water intake in almost all of our skin related articles. There is not one but many reasons behind it. If you drink more water your skin we stay hydrated. A dry skin sags easily. Water makes your skin tighter and more flexible.
Water also helps in flushing out toxins from our body and cleanses it. So, try to drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily. Obviously, don’t flood your system with water. But 2-3 liters is the appropriate amount of water an adult should drink in a day.
How to detox your full body naturally at home
7. Eat more nuts to tighten facial skin
Nuts help in skin tightening. They are rich in fibers, vital minerals, and essential vitamins. You can just slide a small packet of mix nuts in your purse or bag and eat some whenever you find some time for yourself like in office breaks, in the bus or while waiting for the bus at the bus stop or while sitting in the train.
It is important that you eat nuts. They also have beneficial oils that help in skin tightening.
8. Honey and Cabbage Mask for tighter facial skin
Honey is a natural moisturizer and anti-bacterial product. It is used in many beauty treatments. Cabbage leaves help in skin tightening.
How to use Honey and cabbage to tighten facial skin
- Take some fresh cabbage leaves.
- Grind the cabbage leaves
- Mix 1 tbsp of yogurt and 1 tbsp of honey to it
- Massage your face and neck with this skin tightening mask. Avoid eyes.
- Let it on for about 30 minutes
- Rinse. Pat dry.
9. Lemon and Olive Oil Mash to tighten facial skin
Lemon is used in beauty treatments for its antibacterial property and high levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C is really good for skin. It helps in collagen production. Olive oil also contains fatty acids and other vital nutrients. It’s a great moisturizer too. We can use a mixture of these two ingredients to tighten your facial skin and neck.
How to use lemon and olive oil for facial skin tightening
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck
- Let it sit for half an hour.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
10. Some Good Habits to Adopt to get tighter facial skin
We read about some masks we should use to tighten our skin, sunscreens and food we must eat but there are some good habits that you need to adapt and some bad habits you need to leave for the good health of your skin.
- Stop smoking and stop drinking alcohol or coffee. Smoking is very injurious to our overall health as it is to our facial skin. Our skin reflects what we eat and drink and drinking alcohol does no good to your skin. So, try to minimize alcohol and leave it eventually.
- Balanced diet.
- Proper sleep.
- Stress management.
- Avoid harsh soaps and other chemicals. They damage your skin. Use face cleanser made with oils to tighten your skin.
- Use a good quality moisturizer daily.
- Get regular massages. Massages help in skin tightening.
- Avoid unprocessed food and junk food. Eat healthy.
- Exercise daily. Try Yoga.
- Never rub your face. Pat it dry whenever needed.
We hope our natural beauty tips on how to tighten facial skin would have helped you. If you want to add something to the story then please let us know through comments. Bookmark our page to get more latest natural tips to become more beautiful.
Incoming search terms :