Hairfall is a common problem. Studies show that our generation has elevated stress level. Our lifestyle and food preferences have also changed. Most of us do not get proper sleep. We do not have a clean atmosphere that our ancestors had. We have many impurities in our environment. All of these are contributing factors in hair fall. They make our hair week and so they break.
If you want to control hairstyle you need to make some changes to your lifestyle. You need to manage your stress levels and get a nourishing diet. Well, there are some home remedies and tips that can help you control hair fall.
We have listed working hair fall control tips. Follow these tips and you can control your hair fall very soon. Check out these tips and you can thank me later. 😀
15+ Best Hairfall Control Tips for Men and Women
1. Fenugreek Mask for stronger hair
It is an ancient and working home remedy for stronger hair. Fenugreek seeds enhances the hair growth and makes them stronger. Fenugreek seeds are packed with nicotinic acid and proteins that controls hair fall and promotes hair growth.
How to use fenugreek seeds to control hair fall
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight
- In the morning, grind the seeds to make a paste
- Apply the paste on your scalp and on your hair
- Wrap your head in a towel or wear a shower cap
- Leave it on for 45 minutes
- Wash off.
It is a very powerful home remedy to control hairfall. Use this fenugreek mask on hair twice or thrice a week and see results within a few weeks.
2. Regular hair massage to control hair fall
When you go outside your hair face a lot of environmental assault like pollution, dirt, dust and then there are harmful UV rays from sun too. When all these factors are making them week and strip away their nutrition you need to provide proper nourishment and protection.
Massaging your hair regularly with essential oils like Olive oil, tea tree oil or castor oil provides the much required nutrition to your hair. So, massage your scalp at least twice a week.
Massage your scalp with warm oil because it penetrates better and reaches the roots. The best way to control hairfall. If you do not like going outside with oily hair then massage your hair before going to bed and wash them in the morning.
3. Castor Oil treatment for hair fall control
If you can bear the smell this is another very very powerful hairfall control treatment. Castor oil is very viscous and dark in nature so you can mix equal parts of Olive oil to it. In order to get more goodness from this hair fall control treatment take steam in your hair. Steam would open the pores in your scalp for better absorption of nutrients.
How to apply Castor oil for hair fall control treatment
- Take equal parts of castor oil and Olive oil/Almond oil
- Heat the oils
- Take steam in your scalp till the oil mixture cools down up to a temperature you can bear
- Massage your scalp with castor oil and leave overnight
- Wash away with shampoo in the morning
This is a very effective hair fall control treatment. You can see reduction in hair fall after just 2-3 hair massages. Use this home remedy to control hair fall twice a week.
4. Egg Mask to control hair fall
Eggs are the best source of proteins and our hair needs protein to grow longer and stronger. Just not the protein eggs are packed with vital minerals like zinc, phosphorus, iron, sulphur and iodine. So, let us use egg as a hair fall control treatment.
How to use Egg to control Hair fall
- Take 2 eggs and extract their egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites untill it becomes foamy
- Apply the egg white on your hair
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash away
This hair fall treatment is also known for bringing a pleasant natural shine to hair. Use this home treatment to control hair fall twice a week.
5. Indian Gooseberry to control hair fall
Indian gooseberry is an amazing fruit found in India and many parts of Asia. Indian Gooseberry or Amla is found in India and various countries of area. It is most effective in reducing hair all. Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, magnesium, calcium and fiber. It is a great food to give your hair all that it needs for thicker and stronger hair. It has several other health benefits too.
You can make its mask and apply it to your hair scalp or consume it and get the benefits internally. It works wonders in both the ways.
How to use Indian Gooseberry to stop hair fall and grow new hair
- Take 2 tbsp of dry Amla(Indian Gooseberry) powder
- Mix it with some coconut oil to make a paste
- Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp
- Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
You can apply this mask regularly once or twice a week to get maximum benefit. Use it for a few weeks and you will see reduction in hair fall.
6. Cover your head when going out
When you go outside, sun is a major damaging factor and as if that was not enough the pollution and dirt all these things weaken your hair so they break. Try to avoid going outside if you can at the peak sun hours. Go outside in the morning or evening. If you really have to go outside then cover your head with a hat or scarf. It will help you long run.
7. Onion Juice to control hair fall
Onion is high in vital minerals which promotes hair growth. It is a very powerful home remedy to control hair fall.
Onion is rich in essential minerals like Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Folate and dietary fibers along with Vitamin B6. All of these nutrients help in making your hair stronger and stop hair fall. They promote hair growth so, use this home remedy once a week to stop hair fall.
How to use onion juice to prevent hair loss naturally at home
- Take one medium-sized onion
- Grind it and make a paste
- Massage your scalp with it
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
8. Do not make tight pony tails or pigtails.
Tight pony tails or hairstyles weaken our hair. So, avoid making tight pony tails to reduce hair fall.
9. Licorice Juice to stop hair fall
Licorice roots help in preventing hair fall. If it is available at your location then use it as your anti-haifall treatment.
How to use Licorice juice to prevent hair loss immediately
- Take 1 tbsp of ground Licorice root
- mix it with 1 cup of milk and little saffron
- Apply the mixture on your bald spots at night
- Leave the mixture on your scalp overnight
- Wash away in the morning
Use this home remedy to get rid of hair fall problem once a week.
10. Wash your hair regularly
Wash your hair in every 2-3 days as required. If you do not wash your hair then the impurities accumulated on your scalp will block the pores and the nutrition too. It will make your hair week. So, washing regularly is very important to control hair fall. However, too much washing is also bad. If you wash your hair daily then you might strip away your hair’s natural moisture which will promote the sebaceous glands to produce more natural oil and it will make your hair greasy.
11. Use clean combs, hairbrush, pillowcases, braids.
12. Garlic and Ginger to control hair fall
Garlic and ginger are also rich in minerals like Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Folate and dietary fibers. Their juice is works wonders on our scalp.
How to use garlic and ginger to promote hair growth and stop hair fall naturally
- Take a clove of garlic or some amount of garlic, you can take any one of them
- Grind them and make a paste
- Take out the juice and apply it over your scalp
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off
Ginger juice is helpful in treating the receding hair line. Apply little ginger juice on your natural hairline daily and you will see new hair growing at that place. It can also be used to grow hair at some particular spot where you want hair.
13. Check the chemicals used in your hair care products
Go for a shampoo that is more natural. Chemicals are no good. They will only worsen the condition of you hair. If you want to control hair fall then use a good natural based shampoo and conditioner.
14. Do not comb in wet hair
When your hair are wet they are weak. So, if you comb wet hair the chances of hair fall is more so let your hair naturally air dry and then use comb on it.
15. Avoid hair styling products to control hair fall
Hair styling products like hair straightener, dryer, curler etc. They use heat for styling and heat weakens your hair fiber which results into hair fall. Use hair styling products only when it is really necessary.
16. Stress Management
Stress is one of the major reason for hair fall. You need to manage your stress. You can try yoga, drink more water, eat more healthy and organic foods. Manage your stress and anger as they are not only responsible for your hair fall but they are also responsible for other factors like insomnia, under eye bags, dark circles, etc.
Incoming search terms :