There is nothing better than some powerful natural face packs to control excess oil for oily skin. These face packs not only help in controlling oils but also help in reducing pimples, breakouts, blackheads and other oily skin problems.
Oily skin brings many problems like breakouts, dullness, greasy shine, large pores, dark patches etc. We are giving a list of 5 most powerful face packs for oily skin. If you try these face packs regularly, you will get a flawless skin with no dullness or greasy shine and great oil control.
Must visit: 25+ Killer Beauty Tips for Oily Skin
These are all homemade inexpensive face packs for oily skin. We have listed only 5 but these are the best facepacks for oily skin. Please remember that after using these facemasks you should moisturize your skin. Do not leave your skin dry else your oil glands will produce more oil and you know we are trying to decrease the oil production.
5 Best Facepacks for Oily Skin and pimples
1. Clay Facepack for Oily skin
Clay is the best in reducing oil and pimples for oily skin. You can use fuller earth(Multani mitti) for this purpose. Fuller earth is a great exfoliator and has soothing nature. It not only clears our skin of all the oil and dirt but also makes it soft and smooth.
How to use Clay Facepack to get rid of oily skin
- Take 2 tbsp of fuller earth in a bowl
- Add some rose water and lemon juice to it
- Make a smooth paste
- Apply the clay facepack on your face and neck with a brush
- Let it dry for about 20 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water
Use this face pack for oily skin in every 3 days and within a few weeks, you will notice the enhanced texture of your skin. Clay face pack for oily skin is very effective.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast – Killer Tips
2. Sandalwood powder Facepack for oily skin
The next best face pack for oily skin in the list in sandalwood face pack. Sandalwood powder has a soothing aroma and it can absorb excess oil from our skin. Sandalwood powder is antibacterial and healing in nature.
We are going to some lemon juice and rose water too to make it the best face pack for oily skin.
How to use Sandalwood powder Facepack for oily skin
- Take 3 tbsp of sandalwood powder in a bowl
- Mix some rose water and few drops of lemon juice to it
- Make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on your face and neck with a brush
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water and moisturize.
Use this natural face pack for oily skin twice a week. You will see a visible difference in your skin in a few weeks.
How to Get rid of Oily Skin – 21 Most Powerful Home Remedies for Oily Skin
Fruits Facepacks for oily skin
Let’s talk about some fruit facepacks now. Fruits are packed with Vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants and vital nutrients. Of course, we should eat more fruits to get the nutrients from inside but we can make their face packs and apply them directly to get direct benefits.
3. Banana Face pack for oily skin
Ripe bananas are rich in Vitamin C which is very good for our skin, it also contains Potassium, Vitamin B6, and antioxidants. Banana face pack for oily skin is very helpful.
How to use Banana face pack or oily skin
- Take a ripe banana and mash it
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and add some lemon juice to it and mix it
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck
- Let it dry
- Wash it with lukewarm water
Use this home made face pack for oily skin twice a week.
4. Strawberry face pack for oily skin and pimples
Strawberries are delicious and they are not only good for taste but they are also good for oily skin. Strawberries are packed with antioxidants, Vitamin C, and manganese. It also contains folate, copper, potassium, biotin, vitamin B6 and dietary fibers.
They give a pinkish glow to our face. Strawberry facepack if very effective for oily skin.
How to use strawberry face pack for oily skin
- Take some fresh strawberries and blend them
- Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to it and mix them
- Spread strawberry face pack on your face and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Take some strawberries and blend them
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of brown sugar to it
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture
- Mix well and form a paste
- Apply this paste to your face and neck
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Wash away with lukewarm water
Use this natural strawberry face pack for oily skin twice a week for glowing skin.
5. Orange Face pack for oily skin, pimples and dark spot
Oranges are citrus fruits. They are full of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, vitamin B1, calcium, potassium and dietary fibers. These nutrients are very good for our skin. So, let’s make a face pack for oily skin with some oranges.
How to use orange face pack to get rid of oily skin
- Take some dried orange peels and grind them
- Add 2 tbsp of unflavored yogurt to it and mix them
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Pat dry.
You can also add some lemon and honey to dried orange peels too. This will make a great face pack for oily skin. Use it once every 3 days. Use this orange facepack for oily skin regularly for a few weeks and you will see the difference.
We hope you like these natural facepacks for oily skin. All of these face packs are very helpful in reducing oils and oily skin problems and can be used by both men and women.
If you have any questions then we are right here. Just enter it in the comments box and submit.
Incoming search terms :