We all love clear and glowing skin. We want that perfect skin that everyone aspires to get. But acne, blackheads, Whitehead, tanning, etc. are the enemies of clear skin. We all hate acne and especially those scars but sometimes we cannot avoid them. They are not in our control. There are a lot of reasons for acne and its scars.
You can treat the acne and it can go in a few days or weeks but it will leave am ugly scar behind. Don’t feel demotivated or hate yourself if you have got some scars on your skin. You do not live to impress anyone and this acne and scars are parts and parcel of adulthood. However, if you want to get rid of those scars then there are certain ways you can do it. You can go for medicines, laser scar removal method, parlor treatment or just try some natural acne scar removal tips at home.
Natural acne scar treatment is beneficial in many ways. Where medical treatments come with long-term side effects natural acne scar removal methods will not have any side effect. In fact, they will help your skin in other ways too. We are going to tell you about some really powerful but safe natural acne scar removal methods that you can try at home at your suitable time. These tips work very effectively for acne scars which are up to 6 months to 12 months old. They might also work on older scar but results won’t be as appealing. If you have a very sensitive skin then please consult a good dermatologist for acne scar removal.
10 Fast Ways to Remove Acne Scars Naturally at home
1. Baking Soda Treatment
Baking Soda is very common in every kitchen and it is very effective in removing acne scars. Take one tablespoon of baking soda powder and mix a few drops of water in it enough to make a thick paste.
How to use Baking soda to remove acne scars
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda powder
- mix a few drops of water in it enough to make a thick paste
- Apply this paste onto your scars
- Gently rub it there 3-4 times and leave it there for a few minutes.
- Once dried, wash off with water(preferably warm).
It is a very powerful method of removing acne scar. Use it regularly and you will see your acne scar fading away.
Baking soda has many uses. You can also use it to exfoliate your whole face. Make a thick paste of baking soda + water and use it as a scrub to massage your face. After a few minutes of exfoliation, wash it away with warm water. Use this method only once a week.
Must visit: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days Naturally: Killer Tips
2. Raw Potato Method
Potato is again a very common item you can find in your kitchen. Potato is used in many natural skin treatment therapies. It is a wonderful thing and its use is simple too.
How to use Potato to remove acne scar
- Take an organic raw potato.
- Cut it into very thin slices
- Apply their juice directly over the scars
- Gently massage the juice over acne scars
- Leave it there for 10-15 minutes
- Wash off using tap water.
You can do this once or twice daily to see effective results.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a wonderful herb. Its disinfecting and healing properties help in many skin treatment therapies. Aloe Vera juice has many health benefits too like improved digestion, improved circulation, improved brain capabilities etc. Aloe Vera can help you in healing the acne scar
How to use Aloe Vera for Acne scar removal
- Cut a small portion of aloe vera leaf.
- Peel off the green skin and reveal the jelly.
- Take out the gel and apply it to the acne scar.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off.
Usage of aloe vera in this way is completely harmless. You can apply it multiple times a day to get better results.
4. Turmeric with milk
Turmeric is a ginger like a root that comes from various parts of Asia. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and disinfecting. It helps in healing acne scars.
How to use Turmeric for healing acne scars
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add little amount of milk to make a thick paste.
- Apply the turmeric+milk paste on the acne scars.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash away
Note: If you have an oily skin then please use rose-water to make the paste.
Use the method daily for one week and see visible results.
Must visit: How to Do Perfect Eye Makeup Like Celebs at Home
5. Lemon juice
Lemon has bleaching properties and is also rich in Vitamin C hence is used in scar removal therapies. Lemon also helps in skin lightning so you can use it all over your face.
How to use lemon juice to clear acne scars
- Take a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice.
- Apply it directly over scars with fingers or cotton balls.
- You can also add rose water to the lemon juice to make it dilute if your skin is sensitive.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash off.
You can also add honey and almond oil for more effective results. Use it daily.
6. Fenugreek seed
Fenugreek seeds are also helpful in healing scars. You can even keep the mixture for a long time by refrigerating it.
How to use Fenugreek seeds for Acne Scar removal
- Take 2-3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take some water in a pan and boil fenugreek seeds in it.
- Grind the mixture to form a glue.
- Let it cool and store the mixture in the fridge.
- Apply a small portion of this glue to your acne scars daily.
- Leave the glue on for 10-15 minutes
- Wash off.
Do not keep the glue on your face for more than 20 minutes.
7. Sugar Scrub
Sugar scrub is helpful in healing scars and blemishes.
How to use sugar scrub in healing scars
- Take 2 tbsp of raw sugar
- Add 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- Add a few drops of lemon juice
- Gently scrub your face with this mixture
- Wash off and pat dry
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
You can use this sugar scrub once in 2 to 3 days.
Honey is used in many beauty treatments.
How to use honey for acne scar removal
- Take 1 tbsp of raw honey
- Apply directly to scars
- leave it overnight
- wash off in the morning.
You can also mix honey with lemon juice or oatmeal to make an effective scar removal face pack.
9. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains many types of vitamins(A, C, D, E, B1, B2). It is used in many beauty treatments. Massage with olive oil can help achieve tighter skin.
How to use olive oil for removing acne scar
- Wash your face with tap water
- Take some olive oil in your hands
- Apply it over your face
- Massage gently concentrating on the acne scars
- Leave it on for one hour or two
- Wash off using a light face wash
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider vinegar is very helpful for acne scar removal. The substance is disinfectant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic in nature.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar to treat acne scars
- Take equal parts of Apple Cider Vinegar and water
- apply the mixture to scars
- leave it on for 5-10 minutes
- wash off with water.
- Use once daily
Hope these tips on acne scar removal helped you. If you have any questions or queries then please leave a comment.
Related search terms :
how to remove acne scars naturally and quickly
how to remove acne scars naturally from the face
how to remove acne scars naturally overnight
remove acne scars naturally at home
how to get rid of acne scars naturally in one day
how to get rid of old acne scars naturally
how to get rid of acne scars naturally fast
how to get rid of acne scars naturally yahoo answers